Private Members Draw for a House in “The Willows”, Cooldross, Kilcoole, County Wicklow
- Tickets are available online via our partner website Klubfunder, and other locations as nominated. (Subject to change at the discretion of the clubs). See locations on homepage.
- Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the draw. (See #16 in Terms & Conditions below regarding cancellation of the draw).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The cost of the membership €105.00. On purchasing membership the purchaser becomes a social member of St. Anthony’s Football Club, Kilcoole, County Wicklow and Kilcoole GAA Club, Kilcoole, County Wicklow (“the Clubs”) for a period from the 23rd of August 2018 to the 30th June 2019 unless he/she ceases to be a Member as provided in the Rules of the Clubs.
- Only those who have purchased this membership ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
- Each membership ticket may qualify for additional prizes if any when announced.
- The Clubs are established and conducted for purposes not connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- All Members of The Clubs participating in this draw are subject to the Rules of each of The Clubs.
- Any and all disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a membership ticket and the organisers of The Draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated jointly by the Chairmen of The Clubs to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- The Trustees and members of the executive committees of each of The Clubs including the organisers of the private members draw shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any members of the Clubs participating in the draw.
- The Club will not be liable for any loss or defects in the construction of the house, and any and all issues of whatsoever nature and kind and any and all costs associated with same shall be borne by the winner.
- The organisers of the draw shall not derive any personal profit from the draw.
- The draw will be held on 6th of April 2019, time and location to be confirmed.
- The Clubs reserve the right to change the date and place and time of the draw.
- The implementation, conduct and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- The winning membership ticket and ticket holders will be subject to verification by the Clubs and their agents and this process may take up to seven days to complete.
- The Clubs shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside their control.
- Any tickets purchased by any person(s) under the age of 18 years of age will be declared null and void and shall not be included or deemed to be included in the draw and if for any reason such ticket(s) are erroneously entered into the draw and subsequently found to be null and void as aforesaid such ticket shall be declared invalid and another ticket drawn to determine the winner.
- The Clubs reserve the right to cancel the Draw and if for any reason the draw shall not proceed Members who purchased Membership Tickets will be refunded the sum of €95.00 and The Clubs shall not be liable to the Members in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.