About the Development
We are raffling a brand new state-of-the-art semi-detached house worth €400,000, currently under construction in the “The Willows“. This exclusive development of just 6 houses is in the centre of the family-friendly village of Kilcoole (home of the TV series Glenroe), just a 5 minute walk from the beach and within easy commuting distance to Dublin.
- 24 miles from Dublin city centre and is on the Dublin bus route to the city centre
- 5 minute walk from Kilcoole train stop
- 5 minute drive to Greystones and the Dart
- 15 minute drive to 2 Luas stops (Brides Glen & Cherry Wood)
The development by Knockree Developments – a local developer with a reputation for high quality – is due to be completed in March 2019.
The 118m2, A3-rated house is being built to high standard of design, layout, specification & landscaping, and will include:
- Kitchens by Kerwood Design boasting all built in appliances such as NEFF oven, microwave & dishwasher.
- High quality floor tiling in hallway, kitchen & utility room.
- Very generous wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Two parking spaces per unit finished in Tobermore brick paving.
- High efficiency Air to Water Heatpump.
Kilcoole is a beautiful village on the coast just south of Dublin, offering all the advantages of a country village just a stone’s throw from the city!
It is a perfect location for a family, with the local area offering preschools, primary and a secondary school; activities including GAA and Soccer clubs, scouts and brownies, Irish dancing, gymnastics, youth club and a playground; and St Anthony’s Church and a community centre adding to the community spirit.
This well-established neighbourhood boasts many local amenities, including a wide variety of shops & businesses, cafés & restaurants and leisure facilities all within easy reach. Kilcoole has 3 business parks with a large variety of local businesses, and is close to Druids Glen resort, Delgany, Charlesland, Greystones and Bray Golf Clubs.
Kilcoole Breaches is an area of unique habitat immediately to the south of Kilcoole’s railway station, and a popular area to take a walk.